- 14 June, 2018
- Posted by: cjvina
- Category: Recruitment
Day Job: 7/3/2018
1. Training roll:
– Culture training: Training CJ Culture (CJ Spirit, CJ Way, 6 Working culture, Ethics…) for employee yearly
– New comers training: To organize training for new comers about CJ Culture (CJ Spirit, CJ Way, 6 Working culture, Ethics, workplace etiquette, PMDS, relation SOP).
– Coordinate with CJ Group Vietnam to implement training programs that requested by CJ Cheil Jedang.
– To management training document follow company training procedures.
– Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
– Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and company expectations
– Implement a wide variety of training methods
– Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
– Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness
– Making yearly and quarterly training budget including outsourcing training – if any
– Manage yearly training budget to meet company constraint
– Provide opportunities for ongoing development
– Solving critical employee relation within company side if any
– Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
– Coordinate with HR managers and department managers continue develop to enrich current training program to meet the company demand in each period time
2. Admin task
– Support head quarter (HQ) HR manager to arrange all the company meeting and celebration event.
– Monthly organize the monthly Green Day activities within plant area.
– Others task will be assigned by HQ HR manager and BOD.